Coupon Redemption Policy
Coupon Acceptance at Meijer Stores
Meijer accepts manufacturer, Catalina manufacturer, Meijer, Catalina Meijer, mPerks, internet, and competitor coupons within certain guidelines.
- Coupons must be presented on or before the expiration date
- All coupon terms and conditions must be met and validated by the checkout register
- Customers may use one manufacturer coupon (paper or digital) per item.
- Customers may also combine one manufacturer coupon per item with applicable Meijer coupon(s) where allowed under coupon redemption terms.
- Transactions cannot be broken up to avoid coupon stacking restrictions
- Separate checklanes will not be opened or designated for customers with large coupon orders
- Manufacturer coupons and Catalina manufacturer coupons require the Customer to pay sales tax on the full retail amount
- Meijer, Catalina Meijer, and competitor coupons require the Customer to pay sales tax only on the discounted price
- Meijer will accept coupons from major competitors in each store's trading area, for Grocery and or for Health and Beauty Care items
- Meijer will accept coupons from major competitors in each store's trading area for General Merchandise items only if the competitor's price point is included. The item must be the identical item on the coupon for the match to occur.
- Meijer does not accept competitor coupons for beer, wine, liquor, cigarettes, double and triple coupons, clearance, percent off, total trans- action discounts, special promotions, gift card promotions, limited quantity items, mail-in rebate offers, and going out of business sales
- Meijer reserves the right to limit coupon quantities and to determine the order of application of multiple coupons and/or promotions
We reserve the right to limit no more than (5) five paper manufacturer coupons for the same product, each coupon value considered (1) one coupon in the same transaction.
Limit of (1) one paper/digital coupon per item purchased in the same transaction.
Couponed item will not be sod to dealers.
Expired coupons are not to be accepted.
**NOTE** The store manager has the right to accept, decline, or limit the use of any coupon.
Internet Coupon Restrictions/PAH Coupons (Print at home coupons)
"Free Item" Internet coupons can be accepted if all coupon criteria are met.
Only one Internet coupon per item will be accepted.
Only two Internet coupons will be accepted per manufacturer, per customer, per day.
Internet Coupons will not be accepted if they meet any of these criteria:
Do Not scan properly
Appear to be altered in any way
Out of proportion
Manufacturer's coupons that are $.50 or below will be automatically doubled. (Perrysburg Kroger doubles everyday up to $.99
Doubling does not apply to the following coupons:
Retail Food Store Coupons
Items prohibited by law