Wednesday, February 5, 2014

OXY Maximum Action Acne Pads Only $.99 each at Meijer!!

Wanna try this HOT New product from Oxy?! I especially appreciate the great deals I find on personal products because these items are so costly these days and can add up so fast! This time I got lucky because someone (thanks to the generous couponer) left a $2.00/1 coupon on the product and it just begged me to pick it up ;) 
Displaying 20140204_202846.jpg
So here I found these NEW OXY Maximum Action Treatment Pads at Meijer for $2.99 per pack! These babies are supposed to Kill Acne Bacteria so i'm going to be testing this product over the next few weeks!!
As you can see, the coupon is for $2.00/1, awesome!! That's going to make these packs only $.99 each for 30 wipes (1 month supply baby!!). 

OXY Maximum Action Treatment Pads 30ct $2.99
Use $2.00/1 OXY Maximum Action product from the 12/15SS exp-2/9!! HURRY!
Final Cost: $.99 per pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment