Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday *~FeSTiVaL~* of FREEBIES

It's that time again! So I have a nice big list of some FREE samples/products for you!! Starting TODAY I am adding in a section for CONTESTS!  I update this list every Friday with NEW Freebies added on to existing ones that you may have missed! Most links take you to a form where you only need to fill in your shipping information. Some links may ask you to perform a task such  as "like" a Facebook page and then fill  in your information. All links are legitimate (I personally try them all), most allow 2-8 weeks for delivery, and all are while supplies last :) If you have ANY questions please feel free to contact me, ENJOY!

~*FREE Samples OR Products*~

FREE sample of Burberry Brit

FREE Pack N Cool Gift Set For New Mothers

FREE Box of P&G Samples

FREE Sample of Maybelline Fit Foundation Make Up

FREE Sample of Mrs Dash Seasoning

FREE Sample of BioFreeze

FREE Samples of Pantene Pro-V Shampoo & Conditioner

FREE Sample of Prilosec OTC

FREE POise Sample Kit

**If ANY of these samples do not work for you please let me know ;)






*Contests You Can Enter 2 WIN FREE Prizes!


WIN a FREE Gallon of Milk thru 2/17

WIN FREE Dove Chocolate and Nail Polish from Nicole by O.P.I.

WIN a $250 Gift Card from Kroger! thru 2/5

FREE Million Dollar Snickers Giveaway

YES TO Giveaway


FREE Groceries/Products WITH Coupons!
Below is a list of FREE items that you can get right now at the stores with use of a coupon! Click the link I provide as it will take you to my original post on the item itself! Enjoy :)

FREE Birds Eye Vegetables (at Kroger) thru 2/18


Restaurant Deals

FREE Small Popcorn at AMC Theaters


**If any of these sample links do not work for you are all out of samples please leave a comment and let me know :) Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment