Friday, November 15, 2013

Pssst...Just A Reminder....



Yes, totally tradition! :) But even tradition can get CRAZY and Confusing! So be sure to stop by Saving A Buck R 2 daily so I can keep you updated on all of the GREAT deals happening at Walmart, Meijer, Giant Eagle, Kroger...and any other great deals that I find :) 
As of today you have 13 days (2 weeks) to get ready for the biggest shopping day(s) of the year!! Most stores will have major events going on starting on Thanksgiving Day (Like Walmart). 
The sales get even more crazy the following day, Black Friday! But they don't stop there either. Most stores continue the craziness into Saturday, and then Cyber Monday where we're going to find the BEST online deals around!! Getting nervous yet? I know, I know, there is A LOT to take in,... and remember for that matter. I'm going to try to keep in all very simple...and enjoyable, 'cause that's what it's all about :) 
Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment