Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Great Price on Caramel Macchiato, Almond Joy & Heath International Delights Minis at Kroger!

 Fall is right around the corner and that means cooler/colder weather. So now would be a great time to stock up on the cold weather essentials, like creamer for the coffee! I'm personally a huge coffee lover so I thought this deal was fan-tab-ulous :) Kroger has International Delight Mini I.D.'s on sale for $3.19 each. There is a Smart Source Tear pad right next to them (not in all stores) for $1.00/1. Grab a couple of these coupons and get each box of 24 Mini I.D.'s for only $2.19 per box. Try the Caramel Macchiato YUM :)

International Delight Mini I.D.'s 24ct $3.19
Use $1.00/1 International Delight Mini I.D.'s 24ct+ SS Tear Pad exp 10/20
Final Cost: $2.19 each (Only $.09 per creamer cup)!

Get them now or hold off for a better sale, they don't expire for about 4 weeks ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment