Tuesday, July 2, 2013

ALL YOU Magazine Only $1.00/issue!

Okay everyone, maybe you already subscribe to ALL YOU Magazine or maybe, just like myself, you are new to it;) I've been waiting and waiting for an awesome deal on these magazines so that I could get my hands on a subscription! Well, that time is now! The second I am done with this post i'm putting my order in (and im sooo excited!). Each issue contains anywhere from $30-$100 worth of coupons!!! And these are coupons that you won't find elsewhere! If you want your own subscription (because once mine comes I will start posting coupon match-ups with weekly store sales), then head over here: ALL YOU subscription $1.00/issue for 6 months!  and sign up today! This offer WILL NOT LAST! Allow 4-6 weeks for your first issue! YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment